Monday, October 19, 2009

The Beast...Day 3

Hello everyone. So I fell behind and am writing this on Monday evening. Yesterday I decided not to weigh myself and just wait til Tuesday. I still need to change the batteries in my scale.

We were so exhausted from Sea World that we all slept in til about 8am, even Joseph! I got him up, changed him and took him back into our room where daddy was pretending to sleep. We watched cartoons for a little while then they headed down stairs for breakfast. I stayed upstairs and started to tackle the "spare room" aka junk storage area. I have guests coming in soon so I need to put a bed back in there. I didn't eat anything until around 11. We had an early lunch that consisted of Frito's, chili, cheese and some pepper flakes aka Frito Pie. Why am I even writing this blog? I thought I was getting back onto my diet not thinking about it :) We hung around the house until Joseph and I decided that it was enough and took off to Party City and Target where I got him a new car seat for Adam's car for $12.50!!!!! I'm sure everyone already knows, I announced it to the world. I could believe the buy. So back to what I shoved into my face. We had dinner at the Coniglio's. Mash potato's, gravy, roast beast and just a medium side piece of chocolate chip cake (with ice cream). It was all so good! I was starving by the time we got over there that I was ready to grub and once again forgot about meaning diet.

What does Monday hold? It's Monday Night Football and the Chargers are playing....might not be good :) GO CHARGERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to our family blog. We are now a family of 4! Adam (Dad), Jennifer (Mommy), Joseph (bubby, Gusto, brother, Mr. Magoo) and Aubrey ( Aubs, Old Yeller, sister). We are enjoying life in Sunny San Diego with our wonderful family and friends. A lot has changed since I first started our blog. Keep on keeping up with us and you can see what the future brings.