Friday, October 16, 2009

Not so good....day 1

I started my day off right with a slice of toast and a banana. Had a cheese stick and 48 pretzels (100 calories) for a snack to hold me over while I was having my hair done until lunch. For lunch I had a salad and Michael's Grill's calamari. If you haven't had it, you need to! So good! It's lightly fried with green chilies and green onions. A must have if you go there. No dressing with the salad just a little salt and pepper. I snacked on a few chips and salsa around 5:30 and headed to Pho Convoy Noodle for Vietnamese food. Unfortunately, I was very unimpressed with their food. Pho Cao Dou on Mira Mesa has much better food. The fish sauce was incredible salty. I can feel it on my tongue. I ordered god knows what. I don't know why I chose to go outside of my box but I did and ended up ordering Spring Rolls and just eating them.

So I pretty much blew it today. I was going to try and do good all day but the calamari threw me off. Oh well, tomorrow right? Reading this over I guess the day wasn't too bad but it could have been better. Alright, I'm off to chug some water. I'm gonna be bloated tomorrow :)

Also, had a dr appointment today and weighed 148. I have 5lbs to lose to get back down to where I was and where I am comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to our family blog. We are now a family of 4! Adam (Dad), Jennifer (Mommy), Joseph (bubby, Gusto, brother, Mr. Magoo) and Aubrey ( Aubs, Old Yeller, sister). We are enjoying life in Sunny San Diego with our wonderful family and friends. A lot has changed since I first started our blog. Keep on keeping up with us and you can see what the future brings.