Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Exercise, what's that.....Day 5

I am half way through my work week. Sweet!

Breakfast: Apple with cheddar cheese sticks
Lunch: Left over roast beast with some mashers and steamed cabbage.
Dinner: Sourdough burger (homemade) with a small side of roasted potatoes.

I had nothing else for breakfast than an apple and cheese. I was in desperate need for a grocery run but didn't have time last night. It always a good snack though so I can't really complain. Had my left over for lunch and they were just as good today as they were on Sunday. I had planned a walk for when I got home with some friends and my day was going pretty good. Then I got home, back hurting really bad for some reason, sat on the couch and decided that I could skip today and just go tomorrow. There was only 3 of us going so it was no big deal. I think the reason for me having so much back pain lately is due to lack of exercise. But I can't help it, I hate to exercise! Did was excellent. We made hamburgers which I only had 1 slice of sourdough instead of 2, so I ate it open faced. Didn't eat too much potatoes either. I was behaving without even realizing it. I went to the grocery store awhile after dinner. We were all busy having too much fun! I'm now debating something sweet but it's a lil late.

Off to bed I go, as I am falling asleep typing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to our family blog. We are now a family of 4! Adam (Dad), Jennifer (Mommy), Joseph (bubby, Gusto, brother, Mr. Magoo) and Aubrey ( Aubs, Old Yeller, sister). We are enjoying life in Sunny San Diego with our wonderful family and friends. A lot has changed since I first started our blog. Keep on keeping up with us and you can see what the future brings.