Saturday, October 17, 2009

Someone's lying! Day 2

At the dr yesterday the scale read 148lbs. This morning I weighed with my scale and it said 143.8! Someone's scale is lying to me. I think I need to change the batteries in my scale and re-weigh.



Started the morning with a cup of coffee and 2 slices of sourdough toast...my favorite. Played with Joseph until he started getting grumpy and headed up for his morning nap. Had an avocado for lunch with a couple bites of Adam's pizza, then off to Sea World we went where I had just a little bit of popcorn and a diet pepsi. For dinner we had Phil's BBQ and I'm so glad that I didn't eat much for lunch cause I forgot all about any kind of diet. I had the pulled pork sandwich with a side of fries which Adam ate most of.

So I have figured out why I am gaining a little back....read above, go figure! lol. It's all good though. There's always tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to our family blog. We are now a family of 4! Adam (Dad), Jennifer (Mommy), Joseph (bubby, Gusto, brother, Mr. Magoo) and Aubrey ( Aubs, Old Yeller, sister). We are enjoying life in Sunny San Diego with our wonderful family and friends. A lot has changed since I first started our blog. Keep on keeping up with us and you can see what the future brings.