Monday, October 19, 2009

Monday Night Football....Day 4

Holla! It's Monday and San Diego is in a slum. Next time Chargers...next time. Adam and Katya were neck and neck with their football poll, she took the lead with her score but neither ended up winning since the darn Broncos won...BOO!

Breakfast was coffee with some pretzel sticks (48=100 calories) and a stick of cheese. I so wanted something really good for lunch and could have been bad but remembered that we were going out for the game and I didn't know what we were going to end up eating for dinner so I stuck with my BBQ chicken breast, avocado, carrots and cabbage. I was going to make a salad but thought that it would be much better if I steamed it and I was right. Put a dash of salt and pepper and that 5h1t was good :) We had subway for dinner. BLT no T plus C. I totally could have totally eaten the whole footlong but I held back and only had half. At the Diaz's they had a whole spread of food but I was, for once, good and didn't eat...at first. I only had a couple potato wedges and a couple bites of macaroni salad. I was so proud of myself, although I can feel myself getting hungry since we ate at 5:15. I downed a glass of water hoping that I will have a good weigh in tomorrow :)

Nite Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to our family blog. We are now a family of 4! Adam (Dad), Jennifer (Mommy), Joseph (bubby, Gusto, brother, Mr. Magoo) and Aubrey ( Aubs, Old Yeller, sister). We are enjoying life in Sunny San Diego with our wonderful family and friends. A lot has changed since I first started our blog. Keep on keeping up with us and you can see what the future brings.