Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I walked so I could get.....Day 6

Tomorrow is my half Friday, since I have Friday's off, but I have decided to work half day on Friday's now to help out our sister company, so that make it my half Friday. I am lucky enough to do it from home too!

Breakfast: Yogurt
Snack: String cheese and 48 pretzel sticks.
Lunch: 1/4 steamed cabbage, 1 zucchini and 1 carrot
Snack: small popcorn, 100 calorie cookies and a can of coke
Dinner: Bean and cheese burrito

I guess after my overly healthy lunch I decided I needed something salt and sweet. I think I went a little over board though but to back up my bad eating, I did walk tonight. Katya, Lindsay walked a couple miles.....so booya! We are going to try and do this a couple times a week. So when you are ready to get on board let me know :)

1 comment:

  1. We need to get back on board. What about the biggest loser? Lets make a new blog for that one.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
Welcome to our family blog. We are now a family of 4! Adam (Dad), Jennifer (Mommy), Joseph (bubby, Gusto, brother, Mr. Magoo) and Aubrey ( Aubs, Old Yeller, sister). We are enjoying life in Sunny San Diego with our wonderful family and friends. A lot has changed since I first started our blog. Keep on keeping up with us and you can see what the future brings.